No-bake lemon cheesecake is a delightful dessert that’s easy to make and perfect for hot weather when you don’t want to turn on the oven. Here’s a simple recipe for a creamy and tangy no-bake lemon cheesecake:
- 1 8-inch pie crust
- 2 1/2 cups cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-2 drops yellow food coloring optional
- 1 cup lemon curd optional
- Make your cheesecake crust, then chill it until you’re ready to fill it.
- Add the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar to a mixing bowl with a beater attached, and beat until smooth. When smooth and thick, add the double cream, lemon juice, and yellow food coloring.
- Place the mixture on the pie shell that has been made. Overnight refrigerate.
- If preferred, remove from the fridge and top with a generous amount of lemon curd.
No-bake lemon cheesecake is a refreshing and tangy dessert that’s perfect for spring and summer gatherings. It’s a crowd-pleaser that’s sure to impress your guests with its creamy texture and zesty flavor.
Discover More: Greek Yogurt Brownies