Hot crab dip is a delicious and savory appetizer that’s perfect for parties, gatherings, or any occasion where you want to serve something warm and flavorful. Here’s a simple of hot crab dip recipe:
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 1 Tbls lemon juice
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, , for topping
- 1 Tbls sliced green onions
- Turn the oven on to 400 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream in a large bowl. Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, spicy sauce, and blend thoroughly. Fold in the crab flesh.
- Transfer to a 1 quart baking dish. Add the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Until bubbling and heated, bake for 25–35 minutes.
- Add the green onions after removing the dish from the oven.
- Serving suggestions: crostini or tortilla chips
Hot crab dip recipe is a crowd-pleaser that’s sure to be a hit at any gathering. The combination of creamy cheese, tender crab meat, and savory seasonings makes it an irresistible appetizer that guests will keep coming back for.
Discover More: Pumpkin Cheesecake with Oreo Crust